- June Cashmere Cabled Cowl. What says Christmas better than cashmere?
- Laine Magazine. This beautiful Finnish lifestyle magazine is meant for spending an afternoon in front of a fire and dreaming about winter.
- A Fringe Field Bag, in the newest holiday colors, Black Watch Plaid or Camo (both in waxed canvas) or from the regular line Blue, Gray, Charcoal or Natural. Or maybe a Porter Bin is more your style.
- Michigan Modern Mukluks. Grown, spun and indigo-dyed in Michigan by some of our favorite Michigan makers. A thoughtful choice for a knitter homesick for the Mitten.
- Tea. Choose from The Royal Blend, Bee Happy or Bzzz, or try one of each.
- Don’t forget the honey! Raw Michigan honey in vintage-style bottles, Wildflower or Lavender-Infused.
- Farm House Candles. We’ve got all the holiday scents, including Cranberry + Spruce and White Fir + Cypress. Look to the Sweet Botanicals line for something a little more floral and feminine.
- Sleeping Bear Yarn Club.
- Churros Brioche Scarf. A bit of speckle, a bit of color contrast, a bit of brioche.
- One of our 12 Knits of Christmas kits. Our favorite? Don’t make us pick–we love them all!
- A Wool & Honey Gift Certificate. So they can pick out what they really want.
And for stocking stuffers…
- Honey Salve. Raw Honey = miracle.
- Enamel Pins. ‘I Make Therefore I Am’ + the Honeybee (made in Michigan!) are some of our favorites.
- Stitch Markers. Brass hex, Leland Blues, Petoskey stones, and of course, bees...for the knitter who has everything.
- Stitch Marker Necklace. A very unique way to hold the markers when you’re not using them in knitting–wearing them as jewelry!
- Leather Wrist Ruler. Never be without a tape measure. This makes a great gift for men, too.
- Fresh Coast Chocolate. Dairy-free Hot Cocoa Mix, the best boxed Brownie Mix we’ve ever had, and for those of you who live locally, one of five single-origin chocolate bars. (Unfortunately due to unstable heat conditions throughout transit, we are unable to ship the bars.)
- Bee Journal. Made in Empire from Great Lakes-sourced leather, hand-stamped with our signature bee.
- A Stash of One’s Own. Our favorite book written about our favorite thing: yarn.
And to put it all together…
We have Rifle Paper Co. cards, gift tags and wrapping paper to lend a bright, festive touch.
(Unfortunately, we’re unable to ship the wrapping rolls.)