Laine Magazine Nordic Knit Life Issue Seven
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit and lifestyle magazine for people who cherish natural bres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. It includes knit patterns by the leading designers, insightful stories from the world of wool, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes, and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine was set up in 2016 by Jonna Hietala, Sini Ellen and Elina Johanna. This trio packed by years and years of experience with journalism and publishing, graphic design, social media, and wool wanted to create an aesthetic, informative and inspiring magazine for people shar- ing the same interests. Laine, however, is more than a magazine: it inspires to gather and share, to be a part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Various gatherings and events play a big part of their work.
Issue Seven, Kouta, includes:
· 140 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward,Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
· an interview with Veera Välimäki
· a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
· my story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
· a Q&A with Annie Rowden
· a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Looking for the back issues of Laine? Find them all HERE.
Out of stock