Laine Magazine – Nordic Knit Life Issue Four
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit and lifestyle magazine for people who cherish natural bres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. It includes knit patterns by the leading designers, insightful stories from the world of wool, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes, and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine was set up in 2016 by Jonna Hietala, Sini Ellen and Elina Johanna. This trio packed by years and years of experience with journalism and publishing, graphic design, social media, and wool wanted to create an aesthetic, informative and inspiring magazine for people shar- ing the same interests. Laine, however, is more than a magazine: it inspires to gather and share, to be a part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Various gatherings and events play a big part of our work.
Issue Four includes:
· 142 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart andCamilla Vad.
· an interview with Jared Flood
· a long-format story about La Bien Aimée
· my story by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
· a Q&A with Susanne Sommer
· a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Looking for the entire Laine Magazine collection? Find it HERE.
8 in stock